The NEU/NOW LIVE Festival will take place 18-22 November in Tallinn, EstoniaClick here to register an account and nominate works!
Deadline for nominations is 15 June.
The European League of Institutes of the Arts (ELIA) is pleased to announce the third edition of the NEU/NOW festival presenting the most exciting and creative artistic talent emerging across Europe and beyond.
What is the NEU/NOW Festival?
The NEU/NOW Festival has established itself as an innovative platform for talented graduating or recent graduate artists – coming out of Higher Arts Education Institutions and Universities across Europe and beyond – to present themselves to a wider international audience within professional contexts.
The NEU/NOW festival is:
- an online festival and a live event that promotes artistic excellence through cutting edge presentations and activities in a range of art disciplines;
- an opportunity for selected emerging artists to show their work, meet each other and create new international partnerships;
- a place where audiences, producers and curators can see the most excellent artists and innovative projects coming from art schools and universities across Europe and beyond;
- a forum where artists, producers, curators, cultural operators and policy makers can discuss future developments for the arts and share views on the cultural role of higher arts education institutions;
- a means of presenting new international generation of professional artists to the attention of a wide audience.
From the nominated projects, a range of projects will be presented online, from which a selection of projects will be presented in the NEU/NOW LIVE Festival 2011.
NEU/NOW LIVE 2011 will take place 18 – 22 November in Tallinn, Estonia in the frame of European Capital of Culture 2011.
To see the 2009 edition of the festival, click here or read the festival blog