Spring/Summer 2012 Exhibit Schedule
Green, Green the Color of New will be installed on
Thursday, March 29 and run until Monday, August 27, 2012 (take-down date tentative).
Please send the following materials required for submission images by WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22. We will review your submission materials and images, and notify you of acceptance by phone and email.
Please submit the following:
1. Request for Proposals Entry Form Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for copy
2. General Artist’s Statement (Description of artist’s works and context)
3. Exhibit Artist’s Statement (Description of artist’s vision for this exhibit)
5. Digital Images on CD-Rom: As many images as you like. For accurate and best viewing files should be high quality jpeg files if possible. Label each image with artist’s last name and a number, or letter A, B, C, etc. that corresponds with your image list, and an identification title.
6. List of Images – On an 8½” X 11” sheet, list your full name(s), followed by a list with: art medium, image identification number or letter, title, dimensions & size, and the year piece was completed. This list should correspond with the digital images.
7. Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope – For return of CD and accompanying information.
8. Please send your submissions to:
Green, Green the Color of New
c/o Julie Fether, Special Projects Coordinator
The Center for Meeting and Learning
Building 19, room 204
Lane Community College
4000 E. 30th Ave., Eugene, OR 97405
9. You are also welcome to submit your images and document information electronically. Please include all the above written materials in a Microsoft word format, and images that are clear and of high quality. Please submit to: email@example.com.
10. If you would like to drop-off your submission here at the Center for Meeting and Learning, please visit us in Building 19, room 202 and our Center staff will accept your submission.